LASHING CHAIN AND HOOKS30 August 2022
LASHING WITH SUPER STF30 August 2022
BEGNI Group COBRA® lashings are made of high tenacity polyester webbings and steel components (ratchet buckles and hooks). They compliant to EN12195-2.
They consist of 2 parts:
- fixed length (ratchet buckle + webbing + hook).
- Loose end length (webbing + hook).
- Easy to handle and to use.
- Strong PVC label with general precautions.
- Possibility of customization: lashings can be customized by capacity (LC), by length, color and printing with the customer’s name and logo.
- Choice of hook: it is possible to request different types of hooks.
- Large stock in the warehouse: wide product availability permits fast delivery times, to evade also the most urgent orders.
- Procurement contracts: Begni Group is available to sign special procurement contracts, to guarantee to the customers big stock of goods always available in our warehouse and fixed prices for long period.
- High tensile strength.
- Superior resilience and very low elongation (<7% of the lashing capacity, LC).
- High shock absorption (they can be retensioned in case of volume loss in packaged goods).
- Excellent UV resistance.
- Water resistance and very little moisture absorption.
- Good resistance against chemicals.
- Working and storing temperatures: -40 ÷ 100 °C.
- Compliant to EN12195-2, VDI 2700ff.
- Webbing 75 mm / 15000 daN
- LC= 5000 daN
- STF= 500 daN
- MBL=10000 daN
Technical terms (according to EN12195-2)
LC: lashing capacity (for diagonal lashing).
STF: tension applied to the webbing belt (for frictional lashing).
MBL: lashing minimum breaking load.
Before using the products, carefully read the instructions for safe use.
For further information, please contact us: our sales team is happy to assist you in finding the most appropriate products for your individual application.