INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016
Information concerned – Customers and Suppliers
Pursuant to and for the purposes of Article 13 of the General Data Protection Regulation (European Union Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 concerning the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, as well as the free circulation of such data, hereinafter Regulation), we inform you that Begni Group S.p.A. processes the personal data provided and freely communicated by the interested party. Begni Group S.p.A. guarantees that the processing of personal data is carried out in compliance with fundamental rights and freedoms, as well as dignity, with particular reference to confidentiality, personal identity and the right to protection of the personal data of the interested party.
- Purpose of the processing of personal data (Article 13 paragraph 1 letter c of the Regulation)
All personal data communicated by the interested party (personal data, traditional postal addresses, telephone numbers, e- mail addresses, tax code) can be processed for the following purposes:
- inclusion in personal data and company IT databases;
- the management of quotes, offers, orders, order confirmations, signing and execution of contracts;
- management of transport documents and credit notes;
- the management of accounting and VAT;
- the management of receipts and payments;
- the management of correspondence, transport, shipment and receipt of goods;
- fulfill specific requests from the interested party.
The lawfulness of the processing of personal data derives from the execution of a contract of which the interested party is a party or from the execution of pre-contractual measures adopted at the request of the same and from the need to fulfill a legal obligation (laws and regulations of the State, legislation community) to which Begni Group S.p.A. is subject.
- The methods of processing personal data
The processing of personal data takes place at the offices of Begni Group S.p.A. or if necessary, at the subjects indicated in paragraph 4, using both paper and computer media, also through automated tools designed to store, manage and transmit the data, with the observance of every precautionary measure, which guarantees its security and confidentiality. The treatment will develop in such a way as to minimize the risk of destruction or loss, of unauthorized access, of treatment that does not comply with the purposes of the data collection. Personal data are processed in compliance with the minimization principle, pursuant to articles 5 paragraph 1 letter c and 25 paragraph 2 of the Regulation. Therefore they are treated lawfully and fairly, they are collected for specific explicit and legitimate purposes, they are accurate and updated if necessary, they are relevant, complete and not excessive in relation to the purposes of the processing.
- Nature of the collection and consequences of any failure to provide personal data (Article 13 paragraph 2 letter e of the Regulation)
The provision of personal data is mandatory for the purposes of signing and executing the contract for the supply of goods and services. Failure to provide them implies the failure to provide the requested service, its correct performance and any legal obligations.
- Communication and dissemination of personal data (Article 13 paragraph 1 letter e of the Regulation)
If necessary, personal data can be communicated (with this term meaning the disclosure of it to one or more specific subjects):
- to subjects whose right to access data is recognized by national, European Union and collective bargaining provisions;
- to subjects to whom the communication of personal data is necessary or in any case functional to the management of the contractual relationship (by way of example and not limited to, shippers and couriers for the delivery of goods and goods, professional consultancy firms, insurance companies) in the ways and for the purposes described above;
- to the collaborators and employees of Begni Group S.p.A. as part of their duties and / or any contractual obligations, including the data processors and persons in charge, appointed pursuant to the Regulations;
- to banking institutions for the management of receipts and payments deriving from the execution of contracts.
Specific and express consent will be required if the need for data communication to third parties not expressly indicated should arise. Personal data are in no case disclosed, with this term meaning giving them knowledge in any way to a plurality of undetermined subjects. The personal data provided by the interested party, without prejudice to their free circulation between the member states of the European Union, may also be transferred to a country.
- Owner of the processing of personal data (Article 13 paragraph 1 letter a of the Regulation)
The owner of the processing of personal data is Begni Group S.p.A. As of today, all information concerning the owner, together with the updated list of designated managers and system administrators, is available at the headquarters of Begni Group S.p.A. in Via Brescia, 145 in Travagliato (BS).
- Criteria used to determine the retention period of personal data (Article 13 paragraph 2 letter a of the Regulation)
The personal data being processed for the purpose of signing and executing the contract will be kept for the period necessary to comply with the retention terms established by law and in any case not exceeding those necessary for the management of contractual obligations and for the management of possible appeals / contentious.
- Rights of the interested party (Article 13 paragraph 2 letter b of the Regulations)
We inform you that, at any time, the interested party can exercise the following rights:
- Right to withdraw consent to the processing of their personal data at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given prior to the withdrawal;
- The right to receive in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, the personal data concerning him provided to a data controller and has the right to transmit such data to another data controller without impediments by the data controller treatment to which he provided them;
- The right to obtain access to their personal data;
- Right to obtain the rectification of their personal data if it does not conflict with the current legislation on data retention;
dei dati stessi;
- diritto di ottenere la cancellazione dei propri dati personali ove non contrasti con la normativa vigente sulla
- Right to obtain the cancellation of their personal data if it does not conflict with the current legislation on data retention;
- Right to obtain the limitation of the processing of their personal data;
- The right to object at any time for reasons related to their particular situation, to the processing of their personal data pursuant to Article 6, paragraph 1, letters e) or f), including profiling on the basis of these provisions;
- Right to object at any time to the processing of their personal data for direct marketing purposes including profiling to the extent that it is connected to such direct marketing;
- Right not to be subjected to a decision based solely on automated processing including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning you or which significantly affects your person in a similar way.
The interested party can exercise the above rights with a request addressed without formalities to the owner of the processing of personal data by hand delivery, traditional mail, registered letter, fax or by e-mail to the following address email@example.com To facilitate the exercise of these rights, the Italian Data Protection Authority has prepared a specific form that can be downloaded from the website www.garanteprivacy.it
- Right to lodge a complaint (Article 13 paragraph 2 letter d of the Regulations)
The interested party is informed that he has the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (in particular the Italian Data Protection Authority).