LASHINGS FOR VEHICLES ON TOW TRUCKS29 August 2022
CARGO PLANK29 August 2022
BEGNI Group COBRA® lashings are made of high tenacity polyester webbings and steel ratchet buckles and hooks.
The rubber sleeve holds the belt firmly in place against the wheel. The short lever tensioner makes it easier to loosen the belt.
They compliant to EN12195-2 and VDI2700.
- Standard length 3 meters for cars.
- Standard length 4,5 meters for tractors.
- Easy to handle and to use.
- Strong PVC label with general precautions.
- Possibility of customization: lashings can be customized by capacity (LC), by length, color and printing with the customer’s name and logo.
- Large stock in the warehouse: wide product availability permits fast delivery times, to evade also the most urgent orders.
- Procurement contracts: Begni Group is available to sign special procurement contracts, to guarantee to the customers big stock of goods always available in our warehouse and fixed prices for long period.
- High tensile strength.
- Superior resilience and very low elongation (<4% of the lashing capacity, LC).
- High shock absorption (they can be retensioned in case of volume loss in packaged goods).
- Excellent UV resistance.
- Water resistance and very little moisture absorption.
- Good resistance against chemicals.
- Working and storing temperatures: -40 ÷ 100 °C.
- Compliant to EN12195-2
- Webbing 50 mm
- LC= 5000 daN (circle mode)
- MBL=5000 daN
Technical terms (according to EN12195-2)
LC: lashing capacity (for diagonal lashing).
MBL: lashing minimum breaking load.
Before using the products, carefully read the instructions for safe use.
For further information, please contact us: our sales team is happy to assist you in finding the most appropriate products for your individual application.