PUSH TRANSLATION TROLLEY30 August 2022
CHAIN HOIST30 August 2022
BEGNI Group COBRA® clamps are manufactured with strong and reliable materials to resist for a long time.
- Easy to handle and to use.
- Aluminum tag with WLL, length and serial number.
- Large stock in the warehouse: wide product availability permits fast delivery times, to evade also the most urgent orders.
- WLL up to 10 ton.
- Compact design.
- Individual serial for each set, with aluminium tag.
- Never lift loads heavier than the WLL., as indicated on the clamp and on the certificate.
- Minimum WLL is 10% of Max WLL as indicated on the clamp and on the certificate.
- Do not lift pieces which are thicker or thinner than the jaw opening, as indicated on the clamp and on the certificate.
- Take care when lifting from a non-vertical position. The working load limit (WLL) may be considerably reduced in these lifting situations.
- The surface of the material must have a hardness level of max. HrC 37/345 Hb.
- Avoid free falls or hitting objects of the clamp.
Before using the products, carefully read the safety instructions.
For further information, please contact us: our sales team is happy to assist you in finding the most appropriate products for your individual application.