POLYESTER WEBBING SLINGS WITH EYES -2 PLIES30 August 2022
ANTI-SLIP MATS30 August 2022
They are slings made with high quality, colored and thermo-fastened woven webbings to ensure the dimensional stability of the sling. The seams are scrupulously made by qualified workers, to offer the same guarantee of safety even after several lifting operations. They are built with 1 ply webbing and are generally white in color. The eyes are folded to facilitate insertion into the lifting hooks and are reinforced with a sturdy wear-resistant sheath.
Why choose 1 ply slings
The 1 ply slings are generally used for disposable uses, to move and lift steel products from the production sites to the final customer.
- Maximum handling and ease of use.
- Easy to handle and to use.
- High strength to weight ratio.
- Min elongation at WLL (3%).
- Perfect adhesion to the load shape.
- Possibility to define length, width and maximum capacity (WLL) according to customer specifications.
- 100% HT polyester (AA grade).
- WLL up to 1,7 ton.
- Safety Factor 7:1.
- Min Length = 0,5 m.
- MAX Length = 50 m.
- Working temperature: -40°C +100°C.
- Excellent resistance to chemicals* (polyester is disintegrated by sulfuric acid; polyester is degraded by strong alkalis).
- Compliant to: DM2006/42/CE, EN1492-2.
*Before using the products, carefully read the safety instructions.
For further information, please contact us: our sales team is happy to assist you in finding the most appropriate products for your individual application
According to EN-1492-1:2000+A1:2008 (C.3.6 e D.3.7), slings should be protected from edges, friction and abrasion, whether from the load or the lifting appliance (shackles, hooks, lifting points). Where protection against damage from edge and / or abrasion s supplied as a part of the sling, this should be correctly positioned.
BEGNI Group supplies the most adequate protections to safely manage even the most critical lifting operations.