PULLING HOIST30 August 2022
TUBULAR PROTECTIONS IN DYNEEMA® AGAINST THE RISK OF CUTTING THE SLINGS30 August 2022
Round sling is an all-purpose lifting sling, which is both high strong and no damaging its load. Round sling is a continuous loop made from polyester yarn encased in sleeve of polyester. The sleeve is so constructed that it protects the internal rows of yarn filament and keeps them in parallel formation at all time. Sleeves are colored according to EN 1492-2 standard to validate the sling capacity.
Endless round ring slings have no fixed bearing points and are versatile in all modes of use, especially in choke mode.
- Easy to handle and to use.
- Extremely light in weight and infinitely flexible in all directions.
- High strength to weight ratio.
- Min elongation at WLL (3%).
- Perfect adhesion to the load shape.
- Slings color coded to indicate WLL.
- It is easy and quick to manipulate even when awkwardly shaped or fragile loads are being lifted.
- Begni Group COBRA® sleeves are much more thick and rich than the standard ones on the market.
- Two labels made of strong PVC with WLL, general precautions, serial number.
- Possibility of applying NFC-RFID microchips (Tech for safety).
- 100% HT polyester (AA grade).
- WLL up to 150 ton.
- Safety Factor 7:1.
- Min Length = 0,5 m.
- MAX Length = 50 m.
- Working temperature: -40°C +100°C.
- Excellent resistance to chemicals* (polyester is disintegrated by sulfuric acid; polyester is degraded by strong alkalis).
- Compliant to: DM2006/42/CE, EN1492-2.
Before using the products, carefully read the safety instructions.
For further information, please contact us: our sales team is happy to assist you in finding the most appropriate products for your individual application
According to EN-1492-1:2000+A1:2008 (C.3.6 e D.3.7), slings should be protected from edges, friction and abrasion, whether from the load or the lifting appliance (shackles, hooks, lifting points). Where protection against damage from edge and / or abrasion s supplied as a part of the sling, this should be correctly positioned.
BEGNI Group supplies the most adequate protections to safely manage even the most critical lifting operations.
Single piece: slings are individually packaged, folded with elastic and placed in boxes on euro pallets.
Compact boxes: boxes are sturdy and compact, weighing about 15kg and are convenient to take to workstations.They are labeled with the indication of the product type, quantity and production batch.
Euro pallets: boxes are positioned on euro pallets, open on 4 ways. Pallets are compact and stackable.
In the Brescia plant, a big warehouse highly automatized guarantees wide products availability with fast delivery times, to evade also the most urgent orders. Furthermore Begni Group is available to sign special procurement contracts, to guarantee to the customers big stock of goods always available in our warehouse and fixed prices for long period.
A modern and efficient reality.
Begni Group has developed a new logistics hub, consisting of automated warehouses and shelving with over 4000 pallet spaces.
A latest generation WMS software manages incoming and outgoing goods and their total traceability.