POLYESTER ENDLESS ROUND SLINGS30 August 2022
HIGH PERFORMANCE ROUND SLING (100% HMPE)30 August 2022
Tubular protections HDT are very strong sleeves made of HMPE Dyneema® fiber. They cover the entire surface of the load and prevent the load from cutting or penetrating the sling structure.
- They comply with the EN1492-2 standard (“Reinforcements and protections against damage caused by edges and / or abrasion”).
- Easy to handle and to use.
- Exceptional flexibility as expected from a textile product.
- Very easy and fast sling insertion.
- Superior resistance to every kind of abrasion.
- Maximum resistance to sharp hedges.
- Excellent tear resistance when under extreme pressure.
- Special wear indicators (red lines) in the inside part of the sleeve. When the red lines become visible, the sleeve must be discarded.
- Possibility of customization: based on customer needs, we create specific solutions (slings with adequate protections).
- Large stock in the warehouse: wide tubular protections availability in all sizes permits fast delivery times, to evade also the most urgent orders.
- 100% HMPE Dyneema®.
- Tubular 3D woven, consisting of four woven plies binded togheter in two hardy layers.
- 12 mm thickness.
- Working temperatures: -40°C +80°C.
- Very good UV resistance.
- Excellent resistance to chemicals.
Before using the products, carefully read the safety instructions.
For further information, please contact us: our sales team is happy to assist you in finding the most appropriate products for your individual application
Damaged or bad used protections compromise the safety in lifting operations. Inspect before use and check for cuts and tears. Ensure protection is the right size to protect the whole width sling.
Prevent protection and sling from slipping or sliding across load edge.