POLYESTER EYE ENDLESS WEBBING SLINGS30 August 2022
WIRE ROPE DOUBLE ENDLESS SLINGS30 August 2022
Endless webbing slings are adaptable polyester slings with no fixed wear points. They are suitable to lift and move tubes, pipes and long metal parts.
- Made of high-quality woven webbings.
- Stitching scrupulously made by qualified workers by computer numerical control machines.
- Compliant to EN1492-1.
- Easy to handle and to use.
- High strength to weight ratio.
- Min elongation at WLL (3%).
- Perfect adhesion to the load shape.
- Slings color coded to indicate WLL.
- Strong PVC label with WLL and general precautions.
- Possibility of customization: slings can be customized by capacity (WLL), by length, color and printing with the customer’s name and logo.
- Large stock in the warehouse: wide product availability permits fast delivery times, to evade also the most urgent orders.
- Procurement contracts: Begni Group is available to sign special procurement contracts, to guarantee to the customers big stock of goods always available in our warehouse and fixed prices for long period.
- 100% HT polyester (AA grade).
- WLL up to 24 ton.
- Safety Factor 7:1.
- Min Length = 1 m.
- MAX Length = 50 m.
- Working temperature: -40°C +100°C.
- Excellent resistance to chemicals* (polyester is disintegrated by sulfuric acid; polyester is degraded by strong alkalis).
- Compliant to: DM2006/42/CE, EN1492-1.
Before using the products, carefully read the safety instructions.
For further information, please contact us: our sales team is happy to assist you in finding the most appropriate products for your individual application
According to EN-1492-1:2000+A1:2008 (C.3.6 e D.3.7), slings should be protected from edges, friction and abrasion, whether from the load or the lifting appliance (shackles, hooks, lifting points). Where protection against damage from edge and / or abrasion s supplied as a part of the sling, this should be correctly positioned.
BEGNI Group supplies the most adequate protections to safely manage even the most critical lifting operations.
- Single piece: slings are individually packaged, folded with elastic and placed in boxes on euro pallets.
- Compact boxes: boxes are sturdy and compact, weighing about 15kg and are convenient to take to workstations. They are labeled with the indication of the product type, quantity and production batch.
- Euro pallets: boxes are positioned on euro pallets, open on 4 ways. Pallets are compact and stackable.