POLYESTER WEBBING FOR LASHING30 August 2022
LASHING CHAIN AND HOOKS30 August 2022
BEGNI Group COBRA® woven lashings are made of high tenacity polyester fiber. After the weaving process they are thermo-fastened and finished with a special glue, to increase the friction in the buckle. They achieve high strength and low elongation. They are printed with the Maximum Safe Load (MSL) indication.
In combination with steel buckles and appropriate tensioners, they se- cure the cargo in containers, flat racks, railway wagons, according to the CTU code (Cargo Transport Units).
- Shock absorbing during the transportation.
- Can be retensioned in case of volume loss.
- Resistant to chemicals, UV lights, waterproof.
- Don’t rust or corrode.
- No damage or scratch on any surface.
- No risk of injury for the operator in using or opening the strapping.
- 2 colors: white or orange.
- 6 types available: from 32 up to 50 mm.
- Linear breaking strength: da 2.000 a 7.500 daN.
- System breaking strength (webbing + buckle): from 3.200 up to
- 000 daN.
- MSL (Maximum Safety Load): from 1.600 up to 6.000 daN.
- Certified by DNV GL.
- Working and storing temperatures: -40 ÷ 100 °C.
Before using the products, carefully read the instructions for safe use.
For further information, please contact us: our sales team is happy to assist you in finding the most appropriate products for your individual application.
Lashing straps are delivered in a carrying bag with guiding hole, handy and space-saving.